With the MCS® Series 621 test point, Oleotec has designed an innovative and reliable product. Compared to the conventional ball valves with a metal/metal sealing, the poppet valve version with its O-ring sealing represents a leakage free solution.
The new MCS® 621 poppet valve test point series is a reliable and leakage-free solution even with very low viscosity fluids. The hexagonal and autocentering poppet valve, with 6 sections for fluids passage and O-ring sealings, reduces pressure losses and ensures a quicker response and more precise measurements.
The high-quality zinc-nickel plating and the new metal wired cap, composed by 7 zinc-nickel plated braded wires covered by an additional protective layer, ensure an excellent resistance to corrosion and a longer-lasting duration of the components. The wire does not produce additional noise when it is mounted on mobile hydraulic systems, helping reduce noise pollution. All MCS® ball and poppet valve test points are supplied with an integrated anti-vibration O-ring.
- Reference norm ISO 15171-2
- Working pressure max.630 bar
- Burst pressure >2520 bar
- Pressure check in hydraulic systems
- Air bleeding
- Oil samples drawing
- Hydraulic oils and mineral-based oils
- Compatibility with other fluids and/or gases on request.
- Test point’s body and cap made of steel 11SMnPb37
- Anti-vibration sealing made of BUNA N. (optional)
- Stainless steel AISI 316 - DIN 14436: on request
with steel cap
- with sealing in BUNA N. -30°C up to +120°C
- with sealing in VITON -20°C up to +200°C
with plastic cap
- -30°C up to +100°C
- Zinc – Nickel