VS gear flow meter
Our VS gear flow meters offer unbeatable performance, linearity and resolution for most accurate measurement of clear, viscous liquids according to the gearwheel principle.
A gearwheel pair adapted with precision into the housing forms the measuring unit. The rotation of the measuring unit is recorded contact-free by a signal pick-up system and converted into digital pulses.
The VS can be used to measure all pumping liquids which have a certain lubrication capacity, e.g. petrol, (low flammable) mineral oils, paints, greases, resins, and much more.
The flow meters are available in grey cast iron and stainless-steel.
- Flow range 0.002 to 525 l/min
- Pressure range up to 450 bar
- Temperature range -40 to +210°C
- Frequency range up to 1666.7 Hz
- Viscosity range 1 to 1,000,000 cSt
- Measuring and dosing technology
- Monitoring technology
- Control and regulation technology
- Process technology
- Automobile industry
- Plastics technology
Advantages of the VS gear flow meters
- Maximum precision and linearity
- Short response times
- Large range of models (different bearings and materials, explosion protection, ...)
- For the highest demands