VTR turbine flow meters
For applications in even the most challenging conditions in the oil, petrochemical and chemical industries, we have developed our turbine flow meters in the VTR series.
The basic system in the VTR series comprises a rotor, the housing body and a measurement pick-up. Thanks to the specific internal diameter, the speed of the turbines is directly proportional to the flow.
All flow meters in the VTR series are individually calibrated. A wide range of electronic evaluation and display units are also available to our customers.
- Flow range 110 l/h to 4500 m³/h
- Pressure range up to 250 bar
- Temperature range – 40°C to +120°C
- Frequency range up to 1300 Hz
- Viscosity range 1 to 5 cSt
- Water-like substances
Advantages of the VTR turbine flow meters
- For a wide range of applications in even the most challenging conditions
- Individual calibration of each flow meter
- Large choice of nominal diameters between DN 50 and DN 100
- Full stainless-steel design
- Large temperature and pressure ranges